Complex Hours & Rules
General Park Rules:
- NO ANIMALS except ADA compliant service animals. (while not required, we recommend service animals have identification).
- NO RV Parking allowed within the complex.
- NO outside food or beverage. (water bottles ARE ALLOWED).
- NO gum or seeds allowed within the complex.
- NO smoking, vaping, legal or illegal use of drugs, or chemicals of any kind.
- NO spectator coolers or containers of any kind.
- NO bicycles, skateboards, roller blades/skates, roller shoes, hoverboards, etc.
- NO un-approved pamphlets, handouts, displays, advertisements, etc.
- NO unauthorized merchandise, food, beverage, or photography sales of any kind.
- NO unauthorized vehicles, scooters, carts or the like beyond parking lots.
*All rules are subject to change at any time and any individual not adhering to the rules set in place can and will be asked to leave the complex at any time. Any person disrupting the play of game or general merriment of guests, or posing a danger to others will be required to leave the premise in its entirety.
*Please respect the officials. Individuals harassing officials, coaches, athletes, or other visitors may be asked to leave.
Business Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Please call to make an appointment).
Splashpad Hours – 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. as weather and temperature allows
Complex Hours will vary based on event schedule. For more information, or questions about access to the facility, please complete our contact form, or call our office during business hours.