Complex Hours & Rules
General Park Rules:
- NO ANIMALS except those that are certified service animals.
- NO outside food or beverage with the exception of water bottles.
- NO gum or seeds allowed on the fields.
- NO tobacco products, illegal drugs, or chemicals of any kind.
- NO spectator coolers or containers of any kind.
- NO skateboards, roller blades, roller skates, roller shoes, etc.
- NO un-approved pamphlets, handouts, displays, advertisements, etc.
- NO unauthorized merchandise, food, beverage, or photography sales of any kind.
- NO unauthorized vehicles, scooters, carts or the like beyond parking lots.
*All rules are subject to change at any time and any individual not adhering to the rules set in place can and will be asked to leave the complex at any time.
Business Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Complex Hours will vary based on event schedule. For more information, or questions about access to the facility, please complete our contact form, or call our office during business hours.