Where is the Rantoul Family Sports Complex located?
We are located off of I-57, just south on Murray Road in Rantoul, IL, part of Champaign County, in Central Illinois.
How big is the Rantoul Family Sports Complex?
The complex sits on 60+ acres of land here in Rantoul. It includes 8 Baseball/Softball Turf Fields; 2 T-Ball/Challenger Fields; 8 Soccer/Football/Lacrosse Multi-Purpose Turf Fields; Splashpad; Playground; 3 Concessions/Main Hospitality/Operations and Maintenance Building with restrooms including a Family restroom; 800+ Parking Spaces; Convenient Access and Connectivity to Adjacent Businesses.
Is there a Lost and Found?
The Lost and Found is located in our main hospitality building. Please click HERE to fill out a form for immediate assistance.
Are animals allowed inside the complex?
Unfortunately, no animals are allowed inside the complex unless they are registered as service animals.
Where is the closest ATM?
There is an ATM located at our Main Hospitality Building for your convenience.
Am I allowed to bring in food/drink to the complex?
We do not allow any outside food or drink to the complex with the exception of water bottles. Teams are allowed to bring in coolers to the dugouts.
General Park Rules:
- NO ANIMALS except those that are certified service animals.
- NO outside food or beverage with the exception of water bottles.
- NO gum or seeds allowed on the fields.
- NO tobacco products, illegal drugs, or chemicals of any kind.
- NO spectator coolers or containers of any kind.
- NO skateboards, roller blades, roller skates, roller shoes, etc.
- NO un-approved pamphlets, handouts, displays, advertisements, etc.
- NO unauthorized merchandise, food, beverage, or photography sales of any kind.
- NO unauthorized vehicles, scooters, carts or the like beyond parking lots.
- NO RV parking allowed within the complex.
*All rules are subject to change at any time and any individual not adhering to the rules set in place can and will be asked to leave the complex at any time.