Start with sports, but end with fun-filled memories. Discover Champaign County’s “Outside of Ordinary” destinations in between games or throughout your weekend getaway. Go to Visit Champaign County for a sneak peek at all our attractions and recreational spots.
Need to cool off? Bring the kids over to the on-site splash pad in between games. Make sure to check out these rules before you come!
When visiting Champaign County, there are many must-see sites that are dog-friendly. Click HERE to see our favorite places to have an adventure.
Looking for new equipment, local swag, unique gifts, or top-notch apparel? Champaign County has a variety of options for every style. Check out some of these local hotspots.
- Shields Auto Center – Conveniently located just North of the complex, come test drive a new or used vehicle today and go home in style!
- WalMart Supercenter for quick equipment replacement or snacks for the road!
- Schitt’s and Giggles Gift Boutique – A gift boutique for the women who rule the world and the people that love her through it.
- A House of Flowers by Paula – For the best flowers in Rantoul, Choose A House of Flowers
- Local Drugstores – Walgreens and CVS have everything you need to keep you going while you are here!
- MarketPlace Mall offers DICK’S Sporting Goods and Field & Stream for all your sporting needs!
Though, Uber and Lyft may not be widely available in Rantoul, public transport and rideshare options are available when you head out to explore areas in the greater Champaign County area. Click here for more information on Champaign-Urbana Public transit.
A part of playing sports is preparing for injuries or accidents and we have you covered! Urgent care when and where you need it is available just down the street or just under 13 miles away, you have access to top medical facilities for your every need: