Action done for the day? Here’s what’s next.
Champaign County has plenty of shopping and attractions to kill time between games, family fun nights, or team bonding experiences. From movie theaters and mini-golf, to escape rooms and Reindeer Farms, we’ve got a little excitement for every visitor! Go to Visit Champaign County for a sneak peek at all our attractions and recreational spots.
Our Playground and Splashpad are located in the center of the complex. Need to cool off? Bring the kids over to the on-site splash pad in between games. Make sure to check out these rules before you come!
Hike, Fish, Relax, Repeat
The Champaign County Forest Preserve oversees several parks and recreation facilities across Champaign County and just a few short trips from RFSC. Contact them today about events and where to see the most beautiful sites in the area!
Paula’s is flowers, sure, but it’s WAY more than that! Visit Paula’s House of Flowers for gifts, locally sourced products, and wine…because sometimes you need wine.
Looking for new equipment, local swag, unique gifts, or top-notch apparel? Champaign County has a variety of options for every style. Check out some of these local hotspots.
- Shields Auto Center – Conveniently located just North of the complex, come test drive a new or used vehicle today and go home in style!
- Walmart Supercenter for quick equipment replacement or snacks for the road!
- A House of Flowers by Paula – For the best flowers in Rantoul, Choose A House of Flowers
- Local Drugstores – Walgreens and CVS have everything you need to keep you going while you are here!
- MarketPlace Mall offers DICK’S Sporting Goods and Field & Stream for all your sporting needs!